*You need to sign up to our forums to apply, not just Shivtr!
Welcome to Depthcore
Forums » Guild News
by Lakai on Jul 25, 2018 at 04:30 PM
Just look at those poses.
As you all know, BFA is right around the corner and just wanted to update anyone that follows the guild on how we're doing.
We're still recruiting, let's just be clear on that - our roster is continually improving and pushing the limits of player capabilities, technique and out-right skill. It's been a long time since Depthcore were raiding back in Cataclysm, but we're getting back to our usual-self. Here are some classes we're looking for:
- Death Knight
The specs listed above are for all specs. Flexibility and class knowledge is important, we simply don't accept players who can only perform well on a single spec, that's not what we're about.
If you're looking or interested in applying, visit our guild forum and all instructions are listed there. Now players are not the only thing we're looking for, we're also looking for:
- x1 WeakAura guru
This person will actively create weakaura's for us during progression in a very fast paced environment. Please contact an officer to apply for this role, or post on the forum!
by Gogeta on Apr 30, 2018 at 08:18 PM
Depthcore is now offering different boosting formulas for Antorus and Nighthold!
- Heroic Antorus, full clear with ML (1 million gold)
- Heroic Argus only (no loot prio) (100k gold)
- Mythic Nighthold Guldan + mount with ML (1,2M gold)
* Guldan mount boosts will be held on Wednesday at 20.00.
* Heroic Antorus runs will be held on Sunday at 20.00]. If you buy the "only Argus" option, we should reach the final boss somewhere between 21.30 and 22.00.
When you buy a mythic Guldan service, the mount will be given to you through master loot. Elisande kills can be thrown in as a bonus if you're after CoF.
For Antorus heroic boosting through ML, we take up to 3 people per run and will make sure there is as little loot competition as possible between buyers. This includes armor type, tier pieces, trinkets and relics. Armor type and tier pieces have priority on this when we accept specs for boost runs, meaning you might still need to roll against 1-2 other people for trinkets and relics. Cloaks and rings will be rolled between all buyers.
Payment for Gul'dan/Elisande is done on Ravencrest/Silvermoon/Outland/Sylvanas. We require a 20% deposit fee to lock in your spot and discourage no-shows, with the remaining 80% paid right before the first boss pull.
Payment for Antorus/Argus heroic is on ANY SERVER with a 10% deposit fee.
If for any reason on our side the boost runs don't go through, you will receive a full reimbursement of any payment you have already made. You will be given a chance to reschedule if interested.
People who no-show without fair warning will not be refunded their deposit fee.
If you're interested in any of these options, or have additional questions you would like answered, feel free to add me on Gogeta#2138.
Ikarri: There's a Mupp fanclub lulwut
shokz: oh em gee <3 mupp
Lakai: god knows
Ikarri: Where all the resto shamans at ?!?!?
Uppel: i like turtles
Lakai: yes cheese
Bergie: Im still here
Lakai: ITS YA BOy
Ikarri: Whats going on guys, its ya boy Ikarri
Looney: Morning all :)
Lakai: Boss threads up up, start preparing strats
236, 264, 174, 139, 136, 366, 322, 294, 329, 415, 121, 198, 187, 212, 155, 191, 149, 44, 247, 199, 197, 250, 180, 433, 235, 165, 217, 263, 440, 0
209, 247, 134, 114, 101, 149, 181, 163, 163, 329, 99, 168, 133, 160, 113, 160, 109, 34, 187, 145, 185, 230, 154, 358, 189, 157, 189, 254, 311, 0