Depthcore is now offering different boosting formulas for Antorus and Nighthold!
- Heroic Antorus, full clear with PL (450k gold)
- Heroic Antorus, full clear with ML (600k gold)
- Heroic Argus only with PL (200k gold)
- Mythic Nighthold Guldan + mount with ML (1,5M gold)
- (Possible mythic Antorus services in the near future as well, nothing set in stone in terms of boosting formulas yet)
* Guldan mount boosts will be held on Wednesday at 20.00.
* Heroic Antorus runs will follow right after and start at 20.30. If you buy the "only Argus" option, we should reach the final boss somewhere between 22.00 and 22.30.
When you buy a mythic Guldan service, the mount will be given to you through master loot. Elisande kills can be thrown in as a bonus if you're after CoF.
For Antorus heroic boosting through PL, we will take up to 10 people per run. The bosses will be speed-cleared with Personal Loot. In addition to your own gear rewards, ALL ITEMS that are looted by our raiders will also be rolled out among our buyers.
For Antorus heroic boosting through ML, we take up to 3 people per run and will make sure there is as little loot competition as possible between buyers. This includes armor type, tier pieces, trinkets and relics. Armor type and tier pieces have priority on this when we accept specs for boost runs, meaning you might still need to roll against 1-2 other people for trinkets and relics. Cloaks and rings will be rolled between all buyers.
All payment is done on Ravencrest only. The full amount will be paid at the start of the raid before the first boss pull.
If for any reason the boost runs don't go through, you will receive a full reimbursement of any payment you have already made. You will be given a chance to reschedule if interested.
On the other hand, people who are interested in one of our runs, book a spot and then no-show without any warning, will be required to pay 50% of any boosting service they like in the future in advance.
If you're interested in any of these options, or have additional questions you would like answered, feel free to add me on Gogeta#2138.